The following four posts are some pictures from our week down in the valley. We had a great time and spent lots of time with family and did lots of shopping too! We are glad to be back home in cooler weather though! I was weary of how Carder would do being uprooted from home for a week but as you can see he was very happy and very good!
My sister, Marcy, with Carder and Kamrielle! She loves my kids as her own and they love her like a mom too! She spoils my kids! Thanks for letting us bring everything but the kitchen sink to your house! She also got Carder to take his first bottle while I was out shopping! I think I will try that more often now.
Carder is getting so fun and expressive these days. He is 4 months old today!
2 comments:
Oh, LoraLeigh, your kids are so cute. That Carder is growing so and getting his little personality. and Kamrielle, what a little doll she is. So very smart and cute. And you couldn't ask for a better older brother than Cayden. You and Vinnie are great parents.
I am missing them already. I am going through withdrawls. I guess it is a good thing I will see them next week. Thanks for the fun and we loved having you.
Post a Comment