Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Carder gets a Bumbo

So I decided to spend the $40 and get Carder a bumbo...It's worth it! He loves it and I love it! He like to be apart of what we are doing. I just put him on the kitchen counter if I'm cleaning or making dinner or something and he is soo good. He likes to be at the table with us when we are eating too and he thinks it is just great!

Kamrielle thought she needed to try it out too!
He is always putting his hands in his mouth and occasionally finds his thumb. I hope it does'nt stick.


2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

That picture of Carder with his thumb in his mouth is so dang cute I can hardly stand it.

pete/chris whipple said...

I seem to remember another cute little thumb sucker a few years back...she outgrew it, anyway I think she did..did she Vinnie?