Friday, September 26, 2008

A big Thanks to Misty and to show her wild hair days

Today my friend Misty who also happens to live
next door found out about my busy day today and
offered (no I take that back) demanded that she
was making the 3 dozen cookies Caden needed for
school today that he told me about before bed last
night. Well I thought that was soooo nice of her she
needed a special "Thank You" right here on this blog!
I stole this picture from her blog because the only
picture I had of her are the two below which is
a whole other story: see story below...
When Misty was pregnant with this cute little girl above
Khloe she was very, very sick. and she decided that
to shower and fix her hair was too much of a chore.
Granted she was living in a 5th wheel while they were
building there house. and so she had these hair extensions
put in and I think it was very helpful to her at the time!
So I just thought is would be fun to take her back down
memory lane and see what her hair used to look like.
I think it is worth showing off. She did get many a looks
though and a certain nationality was like right on sistah!




5 comments:

Misty Smart said...

You are so nice, and those pictures of me are soooo scarry!! I know how it feels to be stressed out and have so much to do. I am happy do it. I hope your day was good!!

Turleygirl said...

What a good friend you have. Not sure about those extensions, good thing you are just naturally cute Misty!!!

ann said...

That sounds like misty!

pete/chris whipple said...

You are lucky to have such a wonderful next door neighbor... I have had a few of those thru the years (Betty) and they are life savers!

Vanessa Shannon said...

I remember her from the BYU womens conference last year! Same girl right? She was so sick....poor thing. She sure looks great now! Lucky you to have such a great friend/neighbor....I have yet to find one like that.