Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun & busy day

The festivities for Caden's Birthday started last night.
We went out to dinner as a family to Mountain Thai.
We had to much going on tonight so we went last night.
He loved it! It was very good. We ordered garlic shrimp
and a cucumber salad for appetizers and then some
dinner entrees too! He liked the shitake mushrooms
(spelling) and then we ordered a couple desserts too!
Mango with sticky rice (Mango's are his favorite) and
Coconut Ice Cream (homemade). Am I making anyone
hungry?? Vinnie and I have been there but this was
where he wanted to go and try and he loved it!
For Breakfast this morning he wanted waffles with
fresh peach sauce and homemade caramel syrup.
Then I made his favorite bars to take to his class and
then I cooked fish tonight for him and made some
brownies for him. We are having a family party
this weekend so hence the brownies! I think he had
a nice day! and even if he did'nt he would tell me
it was great! That's just the kind of kid he is.
He just blew out the candles
Come on take a big bite...
There you go.
Kamrielle really wanted to make it special! She wanted to
sing to him all the time today. It was cute! She sure does
love and look up to her big brother! Carder was already
asleep for the night. He missed out. And then mom
was off to her last city v-ball game at 9. Now tournament
starts. Then it will be co-ed with Vinnie and I both playing.
I'm glad this day has come to end because
it has been a busy one...until tomorrow starts

3 comments:

pete/chris whipple said...

A fabulous post!! Loved to hear about all your doings! How sweet that Kam sang to him all day! Love to you all! mom

Turleygirl said...

What a great kid you have!!!

Traci said...

It seems like yesterday we were all having these babies and here they are all grown up. It is so crazy how time flies. What a good kid. You have done a good job.