Caden and Kamrielle recieved a call in the mail just like
the real missionaries do to Calgary, Canada! Well but
just for a couple of hours. They were to report to the
airport (the church) at 10:00 a.m. Here they are on
the plane. They got a window seat. See the clouds?
They made it to the Mission Door. Yea Canada!
Here is a group shot of the missionaries with the Mission President and his wife! It was a great Primary Activity!
One I hope they remember forever and impressed
upon them the importance of Missionary work!
5 comments:
I'm glad they had fun. I think it was a great primary activity and I'm glad they got the Christensens, such nice people. Thanks for being the photog for the day.
That is just too cute!!! Caden looks so handsome in his suit! What a fun and enriching primary activity!!!
Looks great - will have to remember that one. Love the picture of Kamrielle hanging there over Caden's arms. Funny!
Those are some pretty cute missionaries. What a fun activity for them.
Very cute Blog...My kids saw your wedding pictures and could not believe that was you and Vinny...I thought that was funny! Well have a great day...Angel
Post a Comment