Thursday, September 18, 2008

girls will be girls

Little girls love to play dress up! Atleast
the ones in this neighborhood do. It is an
everyday occurance when they get together.
I wish I would have taken more pictures of
the outfits. I've seen quite the outfits put
together from these two. Well I told them
that I had some dresses from when I was a
little girl (all of my sisters actually). So on
Wednesday they asked if they could put one
of them on? I said sure, pick one. They are a
little big but they did'nt care and just like
a smart girl would do they wore it for a little
while and then traded with eachother and
wore the other one to get two outfits.
So this is Kamrielle and Gracie below.
Kamrielle said to me: "I look like LoraLeigh don't I mom?"
These girls have fun together! Here they all are
together from this summer as princesses.
Notice they have purses and all...
Kamrielle, Kallie, and Gracie

5 comments:

Turleygirl said...

That was a really cute post. Those old dresses sure bring back the memories and to think we really thought we were those most stylish girls with those dresses on.

Turleygirl said...

Aunt lorleigh you spelt didn't wrong

Wyatts said...

Your right, and I think I do it everytime. Guess what though...you spelt my name wrong, Jaron.

pete/chris whipple said...

And you all spelled "spelt" wrong! oh well... so glad you are posting things we miss! Mom

ann said...

I just got back and checked the blogs. Cute pictures! I love the old dresses.