Caden was born 9-10-96 at 4:04 a.m. He was 6lbs. 11 oz.
I say was because as you can see he fattened up real
nicely. It almost looked as though it hurt or that his head
was about to pop off. This is him at 3 mo. old. around 16 lbs.
He was such a good baby! (My best so far) He decided to
come early as I was not due until the 28th. I was bowling
my best game ever (all spares and strikes) and then my
water broke! (Clean up on lane 7)
together! I think that is why he'd rather hang with the
adults is because that is the way he grew up! He was
pure joy and such a fun cute kid!
He loves watermelon still! but maybe not quite this messy!
I just love this picture of him! He could not get throughswimming lessons without these goggles! Even though
he probably can't see out of them he wore them always!
Here he is on his 5th Birthday! I am so honored to be his mom! He is an awesome kid! He follows the rules and
always has. So much that he makes sure the rest of us
are too. He is 12 today and will be getting the priesthood
on Sunday. He is so ready and he is becoming a fine
young man! Caden I love you and hope you have a great
Birthday! I'll post the happenings of his day later
and a picture of him today!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Caden....Very cute Post...Angel
I love the fact that your water broke at the bolwing alley, so funny! Happy Birthday to Caden, I agree he's one awesome kid!
I remember hearing about your water breaking at the bowling alley. Doesnt seem like it was 12 years ago....he is so handsome. Happy Birthday Caden.
Great post!!! Love the bowling story! mom
Oh my gosh Clean up on lane 7 made me laugh so hard!!
Happy Birthday Caden!!! THose pictures are sooo cute of him!!'
He is so dang cute. Yes, that first picture of him does look painful. I still remember that fat little budha baby. He has certainly grown into a long, tall young man. Happy Birthday Caden.
Post a Comment